Part 1- AM class
User-friendly and simple to operate, the step by step process for each function is easy and fun. Whether finishing your own quilts or considering a quilting business, come see the elegant and precise quilting you can accomplish with a Pro-Stitcher. New-owners- start here!
Topics include in part 1:
- Overview of support resource available on-line
- Overview of menu and basic functions and design catalog
- Fit a design to a block using skew and resize, XForm and Align
- Demonstration of the Pro-Stitcher Simulator
- Overview of Art & Stitch
Part 2- PM class
This class of quilting applications is an extension of Part 1 and addresses specific functions and basic techniques a quilter will use on a regular basis to finish quilts with the HQ Pro-Stitcher. Tips and shortcuts for using features of the program are included.
Topics include in part 2:
- What's the difference between Reposition, Nudge and Drag and Drop?
- The many ways to describe an area on your quilt
- Using Skew 1 VS Skew 2
- Set up, crop, wrap and advanced edge-to-edge designs
- Quilt straight lines the easy way with Move and Channel Locks