The class focuses on in-depth aspects of specific functions of the Pro-Stitcher. Learn how to create continuous border and corner designs; easily digitize your own designs using the features under the record menu; and quilt on-point designs and areas larger than the throat-space of your machine.
- Working with border and corner units
- Managing "wonky" borders and blocks
- Quilting areas larger than the throat-space of your machine
- Quilting on point designs, sashings and triangles
- Recording your own designs with Pro-Stitcher