Come join National Handi Quilter Educator Diane Henry for 2 fun filled days about Pro-Stitcher designer!
June 4th & 5th with classes start at 10am and 1pm both days!!
That's right 4 classes :)
Pro-Stitcher Designer™ is a full featured, vector-based drawing software gives you the ability to quickly design, edit, customize, export and import any quilting motif you can imagine. This class will start with a basic overview of the easy to use features. New users will be creating their own digital designs for their next quilting project by the end of this class!
Class #1: – Pro-Stitcher Designer™ Introduction
• Overview of support resources available on-line
• Overview of user interface, basic functions and design catalog
• Draw basic designs using the Draw Tools with a backdrop and add stitches, save and import your design to Pro-Stitcher
• Create simple closed shapes using the Artwork Tools and use the Interlocking view option
• Use the Auto Digitizing feature to create a design
Class #2: - PSD: Ride the Carousel
Ready to move on to some more advanced Pro-Stitcher Designer techniques? We’ll focus on more of the features available to create your own design. Create designs using Carousel, Reflect, Echo Quilting and Rays! All these great designs start with simple designs created using the Artwork tools.
•Create a design using Artwork
• Carousel to create wreath based designs
• Reflect basic shapes in a square configuration
• Echo Quilting both fills and surrounds designs
• Rays draw fun background fill designs
Class #3: -PSD: Magic Wands, Paths & Letters
Pro-Stitcher Designer™ has many great features that allow you to easily the Repeat on Path tool. Designs using true type fonts will add the final custom element to any quilting project and create custom designs. In this class, start with the Magic Wand to take a backdrop image and convert it into a digital design. Next, create fun edge to edge designs and creative fills using the Repeat on Path tool. Designs using true type fonts will add the final custom element to any quilting project.
• Magic Wand plus a Backdrop easily draws complex designs
• and Motif Stitches to add pop to your designs Repeat on Path creatively places designs on a path
• Text Tools for personalizing quilting designs 11
• Add Fills
Class #4: -Connecting Designs
In this class, we’ll learn how to use the Shape tool to edit and transform designs. Connecting your designs gives you limitless options to create all the designs of your dreams.
• Using the Shape Tool to edit and transform designs
• Editing designs one point at a time & right click options
• How to connect your designs: Combine, Connect & Group
• When to use Trim, Weld and Intersect